- Tropical fruit cheesecake
- Prawn Rice Paper Rolls
- Coconut Cinnamon Buns
- Dukkha Encrusted Salmon
- Lemon passionfruit Meringue Pie
- Cashew Butter Chicken
- Phyllo Potato Pie
- Merengue Layered Cake
- Peanut Butter and Jelly Cupcakes
- Traditional Paella
- Slow Cooker Greek Chicken Roll-ups
- Mini Ham and Cheese Tarts
- Layered houmous, tabbouleh & feta picnic bowl
- Bulghar wheat & rocket tabbouleh
- Kale tabbouleh
- Lentil and Chicken Salad with Raisins and Feta Cheese
- Carrot, Courgette & Cheese Mini Savoury Pancakes
- Provencal Lamb Shank recipe
- Blackberry and Apple Galette with Citrus Chantilly recipe
- Crayfish in Avocado recipe
- Baked Rainbow Trout Recipe
- Baby Calamari with Garlic & Herb Stuffing recipe
- Source: Foodista
- Chickpea, Ricotta and Sprout Rissoles recipe
- Hell’s Chicken recipe
- Sauteed BBQ Chicken Breast recipe
Slow Cooker Greek Chicken Roll-ups
Recipe for Roll-up tortillas filled with tender, slow-cooked chicken and feta cheese
6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, trimmed
2 Tbsp Greek seasoning
1 Tbsp minced garlic
1 tsp dried oregano
1/4 tsp kosher salt
1/4 tsp fresh black pepper
Zest of 1 lemon
1/4 cup olive oil
6 large flour tortillas (I like spinach tortillas)
1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
1/2 cup diced tomato
1/4 cup chopped kalamata olives
Place first 8 ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Use your very clean hands to mix everything together, making sure that each piece of chicken is coated on all sides with oil and seasonings.
In a 5- or 6-litre slow cooker, arrange all of the chicken in a single layer.
Cook on LOW for 5 hours. Remove the chicken to a bowl.
When the chicken is slightly cooled, use two forks to shred it. At this point, you can refrigerate or freeze the chicken.
To assemble the roll-ups: Set all 6 tortillas out on the countertop. Divide the remaining ingredients equally, piling them up at one end of the tortillas. Add a few spoonfuls of the chicken.
Fold the bottom of the tortilla over the filling, then fold the sides in toward the center. Continue rolling until the filling is fully encased (like an envelope). Secure the roll-up with two toothpicks; then, use a serrated knife to cut the roll-up in half.
For a picnic, wrap each half tightly in aluminum foil. Refrigerate until ready to transport or serve.
Recipe provided by The Perfect Pantry.
All text and photographs copyright Lydia Walshin 2006-2010 – licensed under Creative Commons.
– See more at: http://all4recipes.all4women.co.za/recipe-items/slow-cooker-greek-chicken-roll-ups-recipe