- Tropical fruit cheesecake
- Prawn Rice Paper Rolls
- Coconut Cinnamon Buns
- Dukkha Encrusted Salmon
- Lemon passionfruit Meringue Pie
- Cashew Butter Chicken
- Phyllo Potato Pie
- Merengue Layered Cake
- Peanut Butter and Jelly Cupcakes
- Traditional Paella
- Slow Cooker Greek Chicken Roll-ups
- Mini Ham and Cheese Tarts
- Layered houmous, tabbouleh & feta picnic bowl
- Bulghar wheat & rocket tabbouleh
- Kale tabbouleh
- Lentil and Chicken Salad with Raisins and Feta Cheese
- Carrot, Courgette & Cheese Mini Savoury Pancakes
- Provencal Lamb Shank recipe
- Blackberry and Apple Galette with Citrus Chantilly recipe
- Crayfish in Avocado recipe
- Baked Rainbow Trout Recipe
- Baby Calamari with Garlic & Herb Stuffing recipe
- Source: Foodista
- Chickpea, Ricotta and Sprout Rissoles recipe
- Hell’s Chicken recipe
- Sauteed BBQ Chicken Breast recipe
Phyllo Potato Pie
Recipe for Phyllo Potato Pie – a hearty dinner that is simple to make
1 pack Phyllo (Filo) Dough, thaw if frozen.
1 tbsp. Oil + for brushing
3 Medium potatoes, shredded
11/2 tsp. (One and a half teaspoon) Beef Bouillon Powder (or replace with vegetable)
1/2-1 tsp. Ground black pepper
Preheat oven to 375F (190C/5gas).
Peel and shred potatoes and onion, preheat oil in the pan.
Drop potato and onion in the pan and leave to saute for about 5 minutes at a medium high temperature. Season it with Beef Bouillon Powder or similar spice of your choice and ground black pepper. Do not burn, so stir as they start to cook. When they look half done, take the pan off the heat.
Oil the baking pan with oil (you can brush or use a paper kitchen towel to oil/grease it.) Open the Phyllo dough pack, take two sheets together and place on the clean and dry kitchen counter top or cutting board.
Fill with a tablespoon or two of potato and onion filling and roll it away from you to the other side. Before rolling it to the end, fold ends of both sides in.
Place the rolls in the baking pan (rectangular, square or circular pan would work just fine). If you want to make it into a circle just place rolls from outside until you reach the center of the pan.
Brush some oil on the pie, and bake it for 20-25 minutes. Just before it’s done, I spray some water + oil on the dough so it is moist and crunchy at the same time (You can also spread sour cream on top and bake for an additional 5 minutes). The pie is DONE when golden brown on top.
You can use other veggies in the filling mixture, like shredded carrots, cabbage, kale, spinach, leek etc.
Recipe provided courtesy of Sandra’s Easy Cooking food blog.
– See more at: http://all4recipes.all4women.co.za/recipe-items/phyllo-potato-pie-recipe#sthash.cWMeIB6p.dpuf