- Tropical fruit cheesecake
- Prawn Rice Paper Rolls
- Coconut Cinnamon Buns
- Dukkha Encrusted Salmon
- Lemon passionfruit Meringue Pie
- Cashew Butter Chicken
- Phyllo Potato Pie
- Merengue Layered Cake
- Peanut Butter and Jelly Cupcakes
- Traditional Paella
- Slow Cooker Greek Chicken Roll-ups
- Mini Ham and Cheese Tarts
- Layered houmous, tabbouleh & feta picnic bowl
- Bulghar wheat & rocket tabbouleh
- Kale tabbouleh
- Lentil and Chicken Salad with Raisins and Feta Cheese
- Carrot, Courgette & Cheese Mini Savoury Pancakes
- Provencal Lamb Shank recipe
- Blackberry and Apple Galette with Citrus Chantilly recipe
- Crayfish in Avocado recipe
- Baked Rainbow Trout Recipe
- Baby Calamari with Garlic & Herb Stuffing recipe
- Source: Foodista
- Chickpea, Ricotta and Sprout Rissoles recipe
- Hell’s Chicken recipe
- Sauteed BBQ Chicken Breast recipe
Hell’s Chicken recipe
Recipe for Hell’s Chicken – served with roasted asparagus
4 Chicken legs, bone removed and butterflied (ask your butcher)
2 Handfuls Fresh Herbs, Majoram, Oregano and Parsley, chopped
Zest and juice of 1 lemon
2 small really hot peppers, chopped add seeds if you like it extra fiery
2 cloves Garlic, skinned and chopped
A knob of unsalted butter
a little extra virgin olive oil
Preheat Oven 180C.
Marinate chicken legs with chilies, garlic, lemon zest, juice, pepper and olive oil for at least 10 mins. Do not add salt or your chicken will become tough.
Combine butter, herbs, pepper and salt. Set aside.
On a really hot grill, cook chicken 5 mins on skin side and 3 on the meaty side.
Transfer legs on a baking tray and thinly baste with herbed butter mixture.
Roast in the oven for 5 mins. Serve with the amazing pan juices and roasted asparagus or potato mash.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License