- Tropical fruit cheesecake
- Prawn Rice Paper Rolls
- Coconut Cinnamon Buns
- Dukkha Encrusted Salmon
- Lemon passionfruit Meringue Pie
- Cashew Butter Chicken
- Phyllo Potato Pie
- Merengue Layered Cake
- Peanut Butter and Jelly Cupcakes
- Traditional Paella
- Slow Cooker Greek Chicken Roll-ups
- Mini Ham and Cheese Tarts
- Layered houmous, tabbouleh & feta picnic bowl
- Bulghar wheat & rocket tabbouleh
- Kale tabbouleh
- Lentil and Chicken Salad with Raisins and Feta Cheese
- Carrot, Courgette & Cheese Mini Savoury Pancakes
- Provencal Lamb Shank recipe
- Blackberry and Apple Galette with Citrus Chantilly recipe
- Crayfish in Avocado recipe
- Baked Rainbow Trout Recipe
- Baby Calamari with Garlic & Herb Stuffing recipe
- Source: Foodista
- Chickpea, Ricotta and Sprout Rissoles recipe
- Hell’s Chicken recipe
- Sauteed BBQ Chicken Breast recipe
Coconut Cinnamon Buns
Easy Coconut Cinnamon Roll Recipe :
10g Instant yeast
3 1/2 cups all purpose flour
1 Can Coconut Milk
125ml Melted butter
1/4 tsp salt
Sultanas, raisins and/or nuts
Pour Coconut milk and half the butter in a microwavable bowl and microwave until luke warm (Don`t boil as this will kill the yeast).
Sprinkle yeast on milk and butter mixture and leave till frothy, approx 10 minutes, then add 1 Tbsp sugar and the salt and stir.
In a Mixer with the dough attachment pour in the milk and yeast mixture and then add in flour 1/2 cup at a time. Knead dough until smooth and elastic, for about 10 min. form dough into a ball, cover with some oil and cling-wrap and leave in a warm place to rise until doubled in size.
Knock down dough and flour a working surface. Roll out the dough into a rectangle and brush with melted butter. Sprinkle with the cinnamon and sugar, raisins and nuts if using.
Starting at one end, tightly roll up the dough to resemble a “Swiss roll”. Using a serrated or sharp knife cut the dough into 4 cm/5 cm rounds and pack rounds in a buttered square or round tin.Brush top of buns with left over melted butter. Put your oven on 190 Degrees Celsius. Cover rolls with cling film and put in a warm place to rise.
Once risen bake rolls for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool for a few minutes the pour frosting on rolls. Serve warm.
Basic vanilla frosting:
60ml Soft butter
500ml Icing sugar
5ml vanilla extract/ or 1 x vanilla pod (seeds scraped)
2 to 5 tablespoons hot water
Using an electric whisk mix together the butter, icing sugar, and vanilla or vanilla pod seeds. Add hot water 1 tablespoon at a time until the icing comes together and ha a slightly running consistency. Drizzle over slightly cooled rolls
Source: Real Food Facebook Page