- Tropical fruit cheesecake
- Prawn Rice Paper Rolls
- Coconut Cinnamon Buns
- Dukkha Encrusted Salmon
- Lemon passionfruit Meringue Pie
- Cashew Butter Chicken
- Phyllo Potato Pie
- Merengue Layered Cake
- Peanut Butter and Jelly Cupcakes
- Traditional Paella
- Slow Cooker Greek Chicken Roll-ups
- Mini Ham and Cheese Tarts
- Layered houmous, tabbouleh & feta picnic bowl
- Bulghar wheat & rocket tabbouleh
- Kale tabbouleh
- Lentil and Chicken Salad with Raisins and Feta Cheese
- Carrot, Courgette & Cheese Mini Savoury Pancakes
- Provencal Lamb Shank recipe
- Blackberry and Apple Galette with Citrus Chantilly recipe
- Crayfish in Avocado recipe
- Baked Rainbow Trout Recipe
- Baby Calamari with Garlic & Herb Stuffing recipe
- Source: Foodista
- Chickpea, Ricotta and Sprout Rissoles recipe
- Hell’s Chicken recipe
- Sauteed BBQ Chicken Breast recipe
Chickpea, Ricotta and Sprout Rissoles recipe
Vegetarian recipe for Chickpea and Ricotta Rissoles – serve with salads and dips
2 cans chickpeas, drained
1 medium onion, finely chopped
100ml parsley, finely chopped
30ml garlic paste
60ml Snowflake Cake Flour
15ml Robertsons Cayenne Pepper
5ml Robertsons Ground Turmeric
5ml Hot English Mustard
15ml Mrs Ball’s Chutney, Original
salt to taste
45ml canola oil
Snowflake Cake Flour
1 egg, beaten
125g La Campania Ricotta Cheese
15ml spicy mustard sauce
5ml Robertsons Ground Paprika
10ml parsley, finely chopped
200ml alfalfa sprouts
Preheat oven to 200C. Coat a baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
In a food processor, add all rissole ingredients, except oil. Pulse into a smooth mixture.
Form small round balls and flatten slightly.
Dust rissoles with flour; place onto a flat surface and allow to rest for an hour.
Dip into flour, then egg and roll in breadcrumbs.
Place rissoles on baking sheet a little apart. Pour a little canola oil over each rissole and bake for 5min.
Meanwhile, make the topping by combining ingredients, keeping sprouts aside. Place rissoles onto a large plate, top with cheese mixture and garnish with sprouts.
Serve with chutneys, salads and dips.
– See more at: http://all4recipes.all4women.co.za/recipe-items/vegetarian-recipe-for-chickpea-and-ricotta-rissoles-serve-with-salads-and-dips#sthash.wn7N1l8N.dpuf